MAHARASHTRA ENGINEERING SERVICES (MES)
MaharashtraEngineering Service exam is a paper-pen based state engineering entrance examination directed by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) for recruitment of Assistant Civil Engineer in Water Resource Department, Construction Department Water Supply and Health Department of the Government of Maharashtra. Engineering Services in Maharashtra is broadly classified into two categories namely
Maharashtra Engineering Services, Gr-A
Maharashtra Engineering Services, Gr-B
Aspirants aged between 19 and 38 years of age with degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized university are eligible to apply for engineering services examination in Maharashtra 2020.
Maharashtra Engineering Services Selection :- Selection of Assistant Engineers in Maharashtra Engineering Services is based on written test conducted by the Maharashtra Public Services Commission (MPSC). Engineering aspirants are shortlisted for interview based on performance in the written test.
Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Pattern:- Maharashtra Engineering Services shall consist of two examinations namely
- a) Maharashtra Engineering Services Prelim Exam
- b) Maharashtra Engineering Services Main Exam
Eligibility for Maharashtra Engineering Services 2020:-
- Age:Aspirants aged between 19 and 38 years of age are eligible to apply.
- Upper Age Limit Relaxation: as per government rules.
- Educational Qualification:Civil Engineering Degree from recognized university orits equivalent.
- Essential:Knowledge of Marathi.
Special Features of the course
- Online course with Interactive virtual Classroom.
- Detailed guidance for the subjects like English, Marathi, General Studies (Prelims &
Mains), Engineering Aptitude Test,etc
• The course is run as per the Aakar Pattern.
- Sessions by special visiting faculties (Topper Talk)
• Comprehensive coaching, coverage of syllabus in specified time frame, practice test
and test series
- A rich library and 24-hours study room are available.
• Interactive teaching to help students acquire conceptual clarity and analytical ability.
- Personal guidance and counseling with Ram Wagh Sir. Guidance by previously
successful students is also made available.
Personal attention, progress of every student is monitored and specific input provided as per requirement.